Researches and publications
Researches on the history of Holy Trinity monastery library:
- Research notebook "Manuscrits en méditerranée"
- Communication at the 8th International Colloquium on Greek Palaeography (Septembre 2013)
- Seminary on the history of libraries (IRHT) (December 2013)
Cataloguing of Holy Trinity monastery library manuscripts:
- Cataloguing sessions (once a month)
- Cataloguing missions at the Oecumenical Patriarchate library (June-July 2014; November 2014)
Research on other Greek libraries in the Ottoman Empire:
- Catalogue of manuscripts of the Panaghia monastery on the island of Chalki
- Inventory of the IFEB (Institut Français d'Etudes Byzantines manuscripts
- "Greek Libraries in the Ottoman Empire" Programme: organization of two colloquia (Rethymno, 26-27 May 2015; Istanbul, autumn 2015).